Questions about Insurance

What are your opening times?

Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 09:00 – 1:00pm

Who do I contact in the event of a claim?

If you are involved in an accident or your vehicle is vandalised or stolen, please call our 24 hour dedicated Claims line to report your incident on 0800 953 8500.

Why haven't I received my documents yet?

We will always aim to issue your documents within 48 hours by email & 7 working days via post. Your welcome letter & pack will contain your Proposal Form/Statement of Insurance (subject to insurer), Certificate & Schedule of Motor Insurance and our Terms of Business Agreement. If you require your policy documentation urgently, or if it has been more 7 working days since you purchased, you can call us on 0330 343 8724 alternatively us e-mail [email protected]

I can't tax my vehicle online but I have paid for my Insurance?

When you purchase an Insurance Policy, we automatically send your details to your insurer. The insurer are responsible for updating the Motor Insurance Database & have 7 days to submit your details. This database is checked when you buy your vehicle Tax online to confirm you have insurance Cover in force. You can still obtain Tax at your local Post Office by producing your Certificate of Motor Insurance with any other documentation that may be required. The Motor Insurance Data Base is also used by police forces to again ensure insurance cover is in force.

If it has been more than the advised timelines since you purchased, you can call us on 0330 343 8724 alternatively us e-mail [email protected]

The information on my documents are incorrect

It is important that the information shown on your documentation is correct or this could invalidate your insurance. If any information is incorrect please contact us immediately on 0330 343 8724.

What documents do I need to return to you?

It is important that the information you are required to return back is sent back with 7 working days to avoid cancellation of you policy. The welcome pack will list all required documents, however please check against the below list.

Proposal Form – Please read through & ensure document is correct. Please sign & return along with other documentation we require.

CBT Certificate - Motorcycle riders who are riding on provisional licence – Please supply copy of CBT as per below. Please note CBT certificate is only valid for 2 years, if your CBT expires before the end of your policy, you will need to provide updated copy to us to ensure your still covered.Please note do not send original copy to us.

Agreed Value – If you opted for a classic policy you may be required to complete an agreed value form, but this will depend on insurer. Also you will be required to supply 4 colour photographs of each side of the vehicle and for non-motorcycles 4 colour photographs of the interior. You can email these to [email protected] or return these via post quoting your client reference number.

Utility Bill – Some insurers will carry out additional identity checks via select data bases. You may be required to supply proof of utility bill dated within the last 3 months. If the address is different to your driving licence a covering letter will be required to explain the difference. Any questions or queries you may have please don’t hesitate to contact one of our team on 0330 343 8724 who will be happy to assist you further.

Does my cover allow me to drive other vehicles on my policy?

This is not an automatic benefit to each policy, each insurer will have their own criteria to allow you to drive/ride another vehicle on your policy. We urge you check your certificate of insurance before you drive another vehicle. Alternatively please call our team on 0330 343 8724 to discuss this further.

Please note the driving/riding extension will provide third party only cover.

I need to change the address/vehicle insured on my policy, what do I need to do?

Please call our customer service team on 0330 343 8723 or email us at [email protected] with full details of the required changes & contact details where we can call you to discuss. No changes will be made until discussed in detail with you and your consent has been given to change your policy.

Can I protect my no claims bonus?

This service is available from most insurers as an option subject to criteria.

Will I be insured to tow a trailer?

Subject to being within legal size, anything towed is insured Third Party Only.

I've lost my Insurance certificate, what should I do?

If you have misplaced your documents, please call our Customer Service Team on 0330 343 8724 who can arrange for a duplicate copy to be sent to you.



About Entire Cover

Entire Cover has wide knowledge of the Insurance market meaning we are able to offer a specialist cover for individuals with driving & criminal convictions, Van Insurance, Classic Cars, Motorcycle, Scooter & specialist vehicles such as Ice Cream Vans & Horse boxes to name a few, along with offering our clients competitive premiums.

Find out more about us....


Follow Us

facebook-icon Facebook


Entire Cover is a trading style of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd. Registered Office Address: Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, WA14 1NU. Registered in England and Wales 2600841. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA registered number 307243.

Terms of Business  •  Privacy Policy •  Contact Us •  About Us •  FAQs •  Modern Slavery Statement